Maps and Directions
By clicking the subscribe button, you agree to receive newsletters and informational emails monthly or weekly from Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is located in Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The spectacular beauty of the Canadian Rockies surrounds our campus spread over 42 acres of land on the west side of Tunnel Mountain and just a few blocks from downtown Banff.
Calgary International Airport to Banff
Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of Banff Centre and the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport. Banff Airporter offers 9 departures daily between the Calgary International Airport and Banff Centre. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery as you travel to Banff.
You can also book by calling toll free: 1 (888) 449-2901 or (403) 762-3330, or for questions and more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early morning Calgary Airport departure? Late night arrival? Another option is to travel to and from Banff Centre in comfort and style with Banff Airporter's sedan service, Banff Sedan. On your arrival, your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time. To book, call Banff Sedan at 1.403.762.3330 or email email@example.com.
Directions from the Calgary International Airport to Banff
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway 2.
- In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway 1.
- Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
- Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
- Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.
Directions to the Professional Development Centre
- Travel approximately 135 km westbound on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 from Calgary, take the first exit to Banff.
- At the base of the ramp turn left and follow the road though town to Buffalo Street (5th traffic light).
- Turn left on Buffalo, drive up the hill to Banff Centre.
- Turn left and follow the signs to reception in the Professional Development Centre
Long-term parking is available in two locations on campus: the underground parkade on the north side of campus and the visitor parking lot on the south end of campus. Short term parking is available throughout campus, as noted on the campus map. Check-in is at the Professional Development Centre. Campus directory maps are located at the two entrances.
Directions to the parkade
- Follow the parking signs to the parkade located below the Music & Sound Building.
- Eric Harvie Theatre, Margaret Greenham Theatre, and The Club are adjacent to the parkade.